-
March 6th, 2004, 02:59 PM
#1
*Olivia*
Guest
it's amazing the power of the delete button....say something someone doesn't like and poof...you're gone *L*
chatinn, for example, have a very extreme delete policy at the moment...for certain people *L*
it's strange....you can post on their boards without breaking any rule and yet, they won't let your post remain...or better yet, they lock it so noone can respond *L*
way to go guys *L*
-
March 6th, 2004, 03:08 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I stopped chatting at Church Inn long ago...they're not there as an open opinion chat, you have their opinion or you're out...and you suck up to them and their cronies or kiss your fanny goodbye *L*....they aren't trying to build a member base, they're trying to one up Nitro *G*....I think they won [img]eek.gif[/img] ....I don't think I'd chat there if they were the absolute last chat site on the net [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
-
March 6th, 2004, 03:13 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
We have left the delete option on our board..if you make a post and choose to remove it..you can..plain and simple..now if there was a post removed since friday..either amy did it..or the person who posted it did it..i have removed posts here when i felt it was necessary to do so..mostly if it was senseless flaming..or was going to hurt someone i hold dear..i feel its our board..we can do what we please.. [img]smile.gif[/img] ..amy and i both try not to impose to many rules on this board..we dont like fighting and wont tolerate someone coming here jumping on someone we both care about..so there ya have it..if something was deleted..it wasnt me..but i would like to know what this is all about..*waits for an explanation*
<font color="#70e054" size="1">[ March 06, 2004 12:07 PM: Message edited by: Blazey ]</font>
-
March 6th, 2004, 03:19 PM
#4
*Olivia*
Guest
*S* wasn't about anything deleted here....or nothing we can be sure about *S* as per email to you chele.....
it's nice to be somewhere that one doesn't have to tip-toe around *S*...
glad to hear you're feeling a lil better *S*
FI
-
March 6th, 2004, 03:22 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
As far as Chat Inn goes..I didnt have anything against them at first..i figured it was just their site..so fine..but then then things just went down hill..in my opinion they need to learn a bit of professionalism. I can see choosing a paying member over a guest..thats fair enough..but when you start making your paying members uncomfortable..then it changes how things are..They dont seem to care if their paying members are happy or not..well i take that back..only a select few of the paying members are considered..not all of them..and thats just plain unprofessional. So maybe its more of a friends only chat place..not really one for any chatter to be welcome in..and if thats the case..so be it..there are may other chat sites on the net far more welcoming.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I also know they have been known to come here and read..Just remember if you are readin this..Its OUR board..*smiles sweetly*..post at your own risk..
<font color="#70e054" size="1">[ March 06, 2004 12:06 PM: Message edited by: Blazey ]</font>
-
March 6th, 2004, 03:23 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
*muuuwahh*..i do feel better!..but im still taking it easy..dont wanna fall back.. [img]confused.gif[/img] ..I read your mail ..*winks*
-
March 6th, 2004, 05:04 PM
#7
Inactive Member
shoots BLAzey in the head with a suction cup dart....
GET TO BED YOU SICKIE!
-
March 6th, 2004, 07:40 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I wonder if I can get paid for postin' there? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
***wavs to y'all [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ***
-
March 6th, 2004, 10:15 PM
#9
Inactive Member
yeah get to bed Blaze... now now now...*G* and yeah the delete button is a wonderful when in the hands of professionals at least... power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.. we all know this.. its all about censorship.. the popular majority.. the moral fiber of the world.. the self rightous and the misguided alike... its about groups and cliques and popularity contests... a million kings and queens with a million crowns each one thinkin theyre the only ones... i go where i choose.. wanted or unwanted.. i'll be damned if anyone else will make the choice for me... sure ive been tossed out of a few places here and there... it happens.. i go back.. if and when i feel like it... because to not go where you want is to be controlled by those whom think theyre better than you...its to be an outcast.. and thats just not gonna happen to me...
-
March 6th, 2004, 11:34 PM
#10
Inactive Member
So glad you started this thread "Olivia". I now have my chance to say a few words to the folks at "Chat Inn"...there was no use posting anything on their board, since it would have been deleted *L*
As "Kassy" stated the Mod in question identified herself as a "bigot". She kept shoving her OPINION down everyone's throat and when I challenged her on her weak ARGUMENT, I made the harsh, but true statement, about her "kind" being prejudice. She got a bit snarky and said I was "condesending and belittling". I said sarcastically..."I like being condesending and belittleing to prejudice snobs". At that point, the thread was threatened to be pulled....I said to myself "Fuck you Chat Inn and your Censorship". But I guess it's cool to have bigots as Mods eh???
You know how some people get...when they start to lose a weak agrgument they throw "shit" at the wall to see what sticks...I stated facts and she couldn't deal witht the truth!
When you argue an opinion and not a fact, you will lose the agrument!
Peace and love and Equal rights to all!
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks